A. Applying Online
Applications to The Jerusalem Trust’s Small Grants to Schools Scheme can only be made online through this site.
The online application process will take between 15 and 20 minutes to complete.
In order to successfully complete the application process, please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- Your school’s address and postcode;
- The name of your Headteacher and Head of RE/RE Coordinator;
- A valid school email address for yourself;
- Name and email address for school finance officer/department;
- Number of children in school;
- Number of children studying RE;
- Details of how the resources will be used to improve teaching and learning. Where applications are submitted via grants/business managers on behalf of schools a name and email address for a teacher contact at each school must also be supplied in this section. Supplier website information can also be included here.
- A list of resources you wish to purchase with unit prices and ISBN-13/catalogue numbers (supplier identified in the main paragraph for catalogue numbers). Please only purchase resources mentioned in the application approval email unless a change has been approved by us in advance.